The following steps should be followed in order to add a text box on to an Image on Photoshop:
- Open Photoshop
- Go to File and then select Open
- Select a photo from your computer 4. Add a new layer by clicking on Create a new layer which is the second last icon on your right next to the trash icon. If your Layers box isn’t displayed then go to Windows and select Layers.
6. Select Color from the drop down menu and click on Color twice to display the Color Picker.
8. Your current Layer will be White.
9. Create a new Layer
10. Select Layer 2 and then Select Text.
11. Write on the white background. The font I used is Arial Rounded MT Bold in 30pt.
12.Change the opacity of the Layer 1 to your desired preference. I went along with 68%. Then, select layer 1 and go to Edit and Select Free Transform.
13. Now adjust the size of layer 1 according to your preference.
14. Click on Text layer and click on Arrow from the tools box and fit it into Layer 1.
15. You can group the two layers by clicking on Group icon which is next to New Layer icon and put them in the Group like in the picture below.
16. Tada you now have the finished product. The picture is a scenery of Sujanogor which is situated in Borlekha in Sylhet, Bangladesh.